@interface PFAnonymousUtils : NSObject
class PFAnonymousUtils : NSObject
Provides utility functions for working with Anonymously logged-in users. Anonymous users have some unique characteristics:
- Anonymous users don’t need a user name or password.
- Once logged out, an anonymous user cannot be recovered.
- When the current user is anonymous, the following methods can be used to switch to a different user or convert the anonymous user into a regular one:
- signUp converts an anonymous user to a standard user with the given username and password. Data associated with the anonymous user is retained.
- logIn switches users without converting the anonymous user. Data associated with the anonymous user will be lost.
- Service logIn (e.g. Facebook, Twitter) will attempt to convert the anonymous user into a standard user by linking it to the service. If a user already exists that is linked to the service, it will instead switch to the existing user.
- Service linking (e.g. Facebook, Twitter) will convert the anonymous user into a standard user by linking it to the service.
Creates an anonymous user asynchronously and sets as a result to
class func logInInBackground() -> Any!
The task, that encapsulates the work being done.
Creates an anonymous user asynchronously and performs a provided block.
+ (void)logInWithBlock:(nullable PFUserResultBlock)block;
class func logIn() async throws -> PFUser
The block to execute when anonymous user creation is complete. It should have the following argument signature:
^(PFUser *user, NSError *error).
PFUserobject is logged in anonymously.
+ (BOOL)isLinkedWithUser:(nullable PFUser *)user;
class func isLinked(with user: PFUser?) -> Bool
PFUserobject to check for anonymity. The user must be logged in on this device.
YESif the user is anonymous.
NOif the user is not the current user or is not anonymous.
Creates an anonymous user asynchronously and invokes a selector on a target.
@deprecated Please use
+ (void)logInWithTarget:(nullable id)target selector:(nullable SEL)selector;
class func logIn(withTarget target: Any?, selector: Selector?)
Target object for the selector.
The selector that will be called when the asynchronous request is complete. It should have the following signature:
(void)callbackWithUser:(PFUser *)user error:(NSError *)error.