Interfaces, Classes and Traits
- Class Encodable - Interface for Parse Classes which provide an encode
- Class FieldOperation - Interface for all Parse Field Operations.
- Class AddOperation - FieldOperation for adding object(s) to array fields.
- Class AddUniqueOperation - Operation to add unique objects to an array key.
- Class DeleteOperation - FieldOperation to remove a key from an object.
- Class IncrementOperation - Operation to increment numeric object key.
- Class ParseRelationOperation - A class that is used to manage ParseRelation changes such as object add or remove.
- Class RemoveOperation - FieldOperation for removing object(s) from array
- Class SetOperation - Operation to set a value for an object key.