Contains functions to deal with Push in Parse.
Sends a push notification.Parameters:
- The data of the push notification. Valid fields are:
- channels - An Array of channels to push to.
- push_time - A Date object for when to send the push.
- expiration_time - A Date object for when to expire the push.
- expiration_interval - The seconds from now to expire the push.
- where - A Parse.Query over Parse.Installation that is used to match a set of installations to push to.
- data - The data to send as part of the push
An object that has an optional success function, that takes no arguments and will be called on a successful push, and an error function that takes a Parse.Error and will be called if the push failed.
A promise that is fulfilled when the push request completes.